Please Don't Reprint my Work

I work really hard on my videos pictures and writing(Etc.) Please do not claim my work as your own or put it on your site, blog or anything like that without my permission!(I will not allow you to put your name on my work ever!!!! So don't ask about that aspect of things.) Thanks.

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Update... must read.

okay... I have been done with the last part of echo for a while so i will post it Tomorrow... BTW. I got a main roll in my school play. The Twelve Dancing princesses. i got April.... So Excited!!!!! I am going to do a lot of rehearsing, but that is fine, because I never have anything to do. Well any way. Me and my best buddy are writing like a trillion songs and they are crazy good. I can't believe we wrote them.... CYA.

No comments:

Post a Comment