Please Don't Reprint my Work

I work really hard on my videos pictures and writing(Etc.) Please do not claim my work as your own or put it on your site, blog or anything like that without my permission!(I will not allow you to put your name on my work ever!!!! So don't ask about that aspect of things.) Thanks.

Friday, December 11, 2009

Hello book news!

Well as you know I am turning Echo into a book. I posted the first chapter and I think I like it. Since that post i have even further revised it. It is pretty cool if I say so myself. I have also added 3 chapters. One is 3 pages so it will take a while to revise. I have decided to just writ the book and then go threw and revise.... again and again.... and maybe again. I also have a ton more Ideas for other books. Or maybe I could fit it in to this one. If anyone had tips please tell me. I really want this to b great!

No comments:

Post a Comment