Please Don't Reprint my Work

I work really hard on my videos pictures and writing(Etc.) Please do not claim my work as your own or put it on your site, blog or anything like that without my permission!(I will not allow you to put your name on my work ever!!!! So don't ask about that aspect of things.) Thanks.

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Reality

It's so odd how a hour... a minute, even a tiny second can change your life forever. May it be for better, or worse. In just a small fragment of time you can improve yourself... or erase parts of yourself. Who you are, what you stand for... even the purpose of witch you believe you came. Reality is so there... so real at times that you can't help think that it isn't reality at all. I guess you have to move on and keep understanding that God loves you, cause in the end... that's all that matters.

1 comment:

  1. you are right...that is all that matters. Sometimes I think sooooo hard and analyze so much that I feel I step into another reality. I want so bad to live in the moment....and accept it. God Bless you my friend.

    ReplyDelete