Please Don't Reprint my Work

I work really hard on my videos pictures and writing(Etc.) Please do not claim my work as your own or put it on your site, blog or anything like that without my permission!(I will not allow you to put your name on my work ever!!!! So don't ask about that aspect of things.) Thanks.

Sunday, October 18, 2009

A Candle

A little candle pure and bright.
Twinkling in the darkest night.
It may be small, but its impact is large.
Brightness that can fill your heart.

Let your light shine and forever live.
With a light can forever give.

2 comments:

  1. beautiful thots for those who need a flicker of hope...and immense illumination....

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice, and thank you Sarah for
    ur comments on Chakra Meditations
    wish u all the best.

    ReplyDelete