Please Don't Reprint my Work

I work really hard on my videos pictures and writing(Etc.) Please do not claim my work as your own or put it on your site, blog or anything like that without my permission!(I will not allow you to put your name on my work ever!!!! So don't ask about that aspect of things.) Thanks.

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Silence

Can you here?
No...
Can you speak?
No...
All you feel
Is at the brink
So you find
And so you tell
That every person knows just as well
That in the night
When there is no sound
Don't let the silence bring you down
I will be there when they can't be
So who you are
Is what you see
I may be wrong about many things
But silence is something
And it is me


By,
Sarah

1 comment:

  1. To me....these words are just crying out to be put to music dear!

    ReplyDelete