Please Don't Reprint my Work

I work really hard on my videos pictures and writing(Etc.) Please do not claim my work as your own or put it on your site, blog or anything like that without my permission!(I will not allow you to put your name on my work ever!!!! So don't ask about that aspect of things.) Thanks.

Friday, October 9, 2009

Love

No one can say
No one can feel
The Emotion that just has to be real
The burn in your chest when your eyes meet theirs
The funny little pricking when they smile or stare
So love is what it is called
Is Simple but confusing
Love is the main object of an artists musing
Everything is clouded when love is near
So give in and know the emotion is clear
Love is a feather
It will always be true
For you and you
Live life with love
Bring praise to this feeling
Forever more
Stay true to your heart and let life sore
Love can have meaning in many different thing
In friendship
In Happiness
In the your family that brings you joy
Forever forever it will last
Until the very last heart goes off with a blast
Forever...


P.s
Echo Part 3 Coming This Week

1 comment:

  1. Well.....first of all...I am glad Echo Part 3 is on its way...sheesh....nothing like keeping your readers waiting eh?! Grin....now how is THAT for pressure.

    Okay...the poem....my favorite line(s) are....Love is the main object of an artist's musing.....

    and

    everything is clouded when love is near....it is true....and then you go on to say...KNOW the emotion is clear. Wow....great insights!

    ReplyDelete