Please Don't Reprint my Work

I work really hard on my videos pictures and writing(Etc.) Please do not claim my work as your own or put it on your site, blog or anything like that without my permission!(I will not allow you to put your name on my work ever!!!! So don't ask about that aspect of things.) Thanks.

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Echo(Part 2) (Read part 1 first)

No I’m not!” Emily screamed. She refused to be lost again.

“Come with me child.” Emily imagined the women standing in front of her holding her hand out for her to take.

“I don’t know you.” Emily shrunk back, pushing herself against the cold stones.

“I have nothing to hide.” The women’s voice was so sweet. How could Emily not come with her?

“It is what you don’t hide I am most afraid of.”

“Fear won’t get you anywhere my darling.” I am not your darling Emily thought to herself. The woman laughed a sparkling laugh.

“Why should I trust you?” Emily was afraid. She slowly backed up trying to get as far from the voice as she could.

“Just follow my voice.” Emily heard foot steps walking away and than they stopped. “Come…” The women urged. Emily imagined her holding out her hand again.

Emily started to follow the voice. What did she have to lose? She was going to die down there anyway. Wasn’t she?

“Dude…we need to find mom, Emily.” Carla was shivering now. It was getting dark and cold.

“I know I know. Where did she go?”

“Excuse me?” A mans voice came from behind them.

“Yes?” Emily replied turning around to see him. The fist thing she noticed about the man was how pale he was. He looked almost dead with his pale skin, bruise like shadows under his eyes and his purple toned lips. Still somehow he was quite handsome. His brown hair was combed back and on top of it rested a black 1960’s Fedora. He was tall and muscular. His suit was wrinkleless and crisp, but still he looked a little strange.

“I was just wondering…Do you girls need help?” The man’s voice was ice cold and slightly creepy.

“Yeah…We’re looking for our mom.” Carla shot out with no though at all.

“Carla!” Emily hissed kicking Carla fiercely in the side. She didn’t want her to tell the handsome stranger too much. They had never seen him before.

“Here come follow me. I will take you to the visitor’s center to get you help.”

“Er…Thanks.” Emily didn’t know this strange man, but she followed him, treading behind her skipping sister.

The women kept talking about various things that Emily didn’t understand. Something about the shadow people and how they could appear invisible and such. Oh, but wait. That made sense.

“Are they here?” Emily asked the women in a timed voice.

“No they left a year ago. No one has scene them since.”

“What are you…Who are you?” Emily was becoming more afraid with every step she took.

“Don’t worry your pretty little head about that.”

“How do you know I am pretty?” Emily asked. How could she possibly see in this darkness?

“I can see you.” Emily froze. What?

“What was that?” What was this woman? Who was she?

“I can see you.” Emily backed up. That was enough for her. She turned around and started to run. Never look back Emily though. Running again? It was all over. She was doomed to run to death. She was ether going to die from exhaustion or run right into the arms of a dark stranger. Emily started back up with her crying. The tears burned her dry, scratched cheeks. Emily imagined she didn’t look pretty at all. Maybe the woman didn’t see her. Yeah that was it. Since Emily didn’t look pretty, the woman could not have seen her. Emily stopped in her stacks’.

“Please don’t do that again.” The women hissed.” Do you want to die before it is your turn?”

“No…Wait my turn? What?”

“Um…Just follow me and don’t run off this time.” What was going on? Emily clasped her hands together. Despite the cold her hands were hot and sticky. She was so tiered. She just wanted to lay down and sleep. Everything just needed to stop.

“Where are we?” Carla asked the man nervously. The tall, well dressed man stopped abruptly, turning around on his toe. A devil smile stretch across is face revealing his terrifyingly sharp teeth.

(Stay tuned for part 3)

1 comment:

  1. Oh good grief....do hurry with part 3 okay? I am dying to know what is up !!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete