Please Don't Reprint my Work

I work really hard on my videos pictures and writing(Etc.) Please do not claim my work as your own or put it on your site, blog or anything like that without my permission!(I will not allow you to put your name on my work ever!!!! So don't ask about that aspect of things.) Thanks.

Thursday, January 28, 2010

As I am.

I guess I make since. How can you perch a dime on a fence?
I know what is on that dime. Too heavy for it to fall, but to light too stand up tall.

It doesn't have to catch your eye. That small but simple little dime. You flip it once and it says good bye.

Take my hand and wring it out to fit your face.
I can't see what you have meant me too be. Is it life we need?

We take it all and stand up as we should and are. Too be the person we are inside. Take away that incessant guide.

As I am...




We are.

No comments:

Post a Comment