Please Don't Reprint my Work

I work really hard on my videos pictures and writing(Etc.) Please do not claim my work as your own or put it on your site, blog or anything like that without my permission!(I will not allow you to put your name on my work ever!!!! So don't ask about that aspect of things.) Thanks.

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Here I am.

I am so sorry I have not been on for a while. I have been busy. Any way here is a little poem for you.

Sound... quite, but loud.
In the night it's over powered.

Take it all from me.
It'll be fine.

I think I know what song to sing.
A couple lyrics intertwined.

It is too much for broken wings to fly.
Pained your holly empty sky.

Now it is blue...


Here we are.

Your the only one.

This is what I can see as me.

List your paths and see that time.
Time is my rhyme.

Take everything from me... it's fine.

To much for a lie... don't lie.

Here am I.
Your the only one.

Take it down from wince it came.

The cards are played all the time.

So let them rest for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment