Please Don't Reprint my Work

I work really hard on my videos pictures and writing(Etc.) Please do not claim my work as your own or put it on your site, blog or anything like that without my permission!(I will not allow you to put your name on my work ever!!!! So don't ask about that aspect of things.) Thanks.

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Foggy Streams


So we swim through foggy streams recreating everything. It may go fast when we can't see, but silence makes the world we need. We don't have to hear to breath, but in the night the swirling waters sing.

can you feel it crisp and clear, whispering sweetly in your ear. I guess it takes some life to know what's really going on below.

The things you see in your wildest dreams. The time you take so you can think. All your life is on the brink.

vivire, ridere, amare.

No comments:

Post a Comment