Please Don't Reprint my Work

I work really hard on my videos pictures and writing(Etc.) Please do not claim my work as your own or put it on your site, blog or anything like that without my permission!(I will not allow you to put your name on my work ever!!!! So don't ask about that aspect of things.) Thanks.

Sunday, January 10, 2010

LIfe

Life is fast.
Life splits and twits.
Life hears and adheres.

Life is wild and free and fragile.
Life is not yours.
Life is yours.

You can't pick what life you are born into, but you can pick and choose the life you live.

You are not just living for yourself, but you are living for countless other lives that you have and will influence.

Time is quick.
Time picks and chooses.
Time does not discriminate.

Time keeps.
Time weeps.
Time knows .
And time grows.

There never seams like there is enough time or life. We keep going, at times blind.


Decisions are tough.

We may make numberless amounts of wrong decisions before we learn the right ones that we are making still.

We can hate and we can take.
We can grow just as time knows.
But can you hear?

I guess it isn't certain how I live.
What have I given? allot?
Yes...

Even though at times it feel like all I have given is pain and taken is joy I know I am just forcing myself.

Ask yourself.

Is that you?

Are you you?


YES?


Say hello to a knew day and let life on it's way.

Take flight.
Take life.
Bring day.
Bring rain.

U can say it.
We can say it.

Together...

Goodbye.
Don't cry.
Be a smile and have a great day.

Until next time...


Thank you...

(This was completely written by me! Please don't copy or reprint it!!! Thank you!)

No comments:

Post a Comment