Please Don't Reprint my Work

I work really hard on my videos pictures and writing(Etc.) Please do not claim my work as your own or put it on your site, blog or anything like that without my permission!(I will not allow you to put your name on my work ever!!!! So don't ask about that aspect of things.) Thanks.

Monday, September 21, 2009

The Contemplater

As a city large I tower high. Much larger than the stars at night. Cascades of lights to draw you near and tales that would bring you fear.
In my tallest tower there is a man. Contemplating head in hand. His thoughts so vast and full of life that his stories bring even the strongest man to cry.In the night his tales grow huge. Dreams from his heart so pure and true, but when he arises from his bead he can not remember one of them. No matter how long he strains his mind not one of those amazing dreams he'll find. So now he sits contemplating waiting for his dreams to take him.

By,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment