Please Don't Reprint my Work

I work really hard on my videos pictures and writing(Etc.) Please do not claim my work as your own or put it on your site, blog or anything like that without my permission!(I will not allow you to put your name on my work ever!!!! So don't ask about that aspect of things.) Thanks.

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Halloween

I am so exhited for Halloween! It is the best holiday ever! Who else thinks Halloween is just the best? I mean the candy, Jack'O Lanturns and just everything!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Well, this might show my age Sarah dearest...grin! Okay...I USED to love it so I can so totally understand your enthusiasm. I still love to see everyone dressed up...at work even! The fireworks in the cul-de-sac where I live, the scary movies on TV,.....it IS exhilarating. I am just not as involved as I used to be BUT I still dress up at work and act a wee bit silly. Now a days though, with Radar (my dog) getting cranky in his old age...I have to admit the constant doorbell rings and the firecrackers which set him off....it CAN be very trying. I love your enthusiasm tho and hey...what is your costume this year?

    ReplyDelete