Please Don't Reprint my Work

I work really hard on my videos pictures and writing(Etc.) Please do not claim my work as your own or put it on your site, blog or anything like that without my permission!(I will not allow you to put your name on my work ever!!!! So don't ask about that aspect of things.) Thanks.

Monday, September 21, 2009

Royal by Heart

There he was leaning against the dirty brick wall of a building. He was alone and forgotten. His head was bent down and his eyes were closed as if he was in prayer. His clothes were rags and his hair was gray. His pants had various holes and patches. His nails dirty and chipped.
The mans thoughts did not match his appearance. He thought of himself as a prince. He was the son of a king. Why would he not be a prince? He knew that when his time came he would be rewarded for his persistence in his work. He would be greeted with high honor and grace.
Still even with these things existing he is still forgotten, but people do not know an important thing. Didn't the lord say that the first would be last and the last first? don't pass the man by. He is a son of god just as any other person. He is royal by birth.
Royalty do not notice this man. This man is royalty and yet he is ignored. Do not ignore your brother.

By,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment